Subject: INFO: rcu detected stall in corrupted (4)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 11:49:23 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    0f091e43 netlabel: remove unused param from audit_log_form..
git tree:       net-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14551a71900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=61025c6fd3261bb1
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=aa7d098bd6fa788fae8e
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 10.1.0-syz 20200507
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14eeda25900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=161472f5900000

The issue was bisected to:

commit 5a781ccbd19e4664babcbe4b4ead7aa2b9283d22
Author: Vinicius Costa Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Sep 29 00:59:43 2018 +0000

    tc: Add support for configuring the taprio scheduler

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13096476900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17096476900000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 5a781ccbd19e ("tc: Add support for configuring the taprio scheduler")

hrtimer: interrupt took 18040217 ns
rcu: INFO: rcu_preempt self-detected stall on CPU
rcu: 	0-....: (1 ticks this GP) idle=4ae/0/0x1 softirq=7665/7665 fqs=3 
	(t=11294 jiffies g=9289 q=363)

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection
syzbot can test patches for this issue, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches