Subject: BUG: assuming atomic context at kernel/seccomp.c:LINE

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:32:03 -0800

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    abf446c90405 Add linux-next specific files for 20190220
git tree:       linux-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17f250d8c00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=463cb576ac40e350
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8bf19ee2aa580de7a2a7
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

BUG: assuming atomic context at kernel/seccomp.c:271
in_atomic(): 0, irqs_disabled(): 0, pid: 12803, name: syz-executor.5
no locks held by syz-executor.5/12803.
CPU: 1 PID: 12803 Comm: syz-executor.5 Not tainted 5.0.0-rc7-next-20190220  
#39
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS  
Google 01/01/2011
Call Trace:
  __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
  dump_stack+0x172/0x1f0 lib/dump_stack.c:113
  __cant_sleep kernel/sched/core.c:6218 [inline]
  __cant_sleep.cold+0xa3/0xbb kernel/sched/core.c:6195
  seccomp_run_filters kernel/seccomp.c:271 [inline]
  __seccomp_filter+0x12b/0x12b0 kernel/seccomp.c:801
  __secure_computing+0x101/0x360 kernel/seccomp.c:932
  syscall_trace_enter+0x5bf/0xe10 arch/x86/entry/common.c:120
  do_syscall_64+0x479/0x610 arch/x86/entry/common.c:280
  entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
RIP: 0033:0x45ac8a
Code: 25 18 00 00 00 00 74 01 f0 48 0f b1 3d df ba 5f 00 48 39 c2 75 da f3  
c3 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 48 63 ff b8 e4 00 00 00 0f 05 <48> 3d 00 f0 ff  
ff 77 06 f3 c3 0f 1f 40 00 48 c7 c2 d4 ff ff ff f7
RSP: 002b:00007f92ed7b2c58 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 00000000000000e4
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 000000000045ac8a
RDX: 0000000000017230 RSI: 00007f92ed7b2c60 RDI: 0000000000000001
RBP: 000000000073bf00 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000000
R13: 00000000004c4cd5 R14: 00000000004d8890 R15: 00000000ffffffff

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bug-status-tracking for how to communicate with  
syzbot.