Subject: Re: general protection fault in nf_flow_table_offload_setup

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 08:24:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit a7965d58ddab0253ddfae58bd5c7d2de46ef0f76
Author: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jan 13 18:02:22 2020 +0000

    netfilter: flowtable: add nf_flow_table_offload_cmd()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17ea59c9e00000
start commit:   4f2c17e0 Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub..
git tree:       net-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=141a59c9e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=101a59c9e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7f93900a7904130d
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e93c1d9ae19a0236289c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=166fea6ee00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=108d6185e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a7965d58ddab ("netfilter: flowtable: add nf_flow_table_offload_cmd()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection