Subject: Re: general protection fault in sit_exit_batch_net

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 17:39:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit ff92741270bf8b6e78aa885f166b68c7a67ab13a
Author: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Sep 30 09:48:15 2019 +0000

     net: introduce name_node struct to be used in hashlist

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13719e33600000
start commit:   c01ebd6c r8152: Use guard clause and fix comment typos
git tree:       net-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10f19e33600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17719e33600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6ffbfa7e4a36190f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1695af5ca559927e2db8
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1156242b600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17253b19600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: ff92741270bf ("net: introduce name_node struct to be used in  
hashlist")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection