Subject: [syzbot] Monthly nfc report (May 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 05:45:57 -0700

Hello nfc maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the nfc subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/nfc

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 9 issues are still open and 17 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 70      Yes   BUG: corrupted list in nfc_llcp_unregister_device
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=81232c4a81a886e2b580
<2> 50      Yes   INFO: task hung in nfc_rfkill_set_block
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3e3c2f8ca188e30b1427
<3> 45      Yes   KASAN: use-after-free Read in nfc_llcp_find_local
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e7ac69e6a5d806180b40
<4> 41      Yes   BUG: corrupted list in nfc_llcp_register_device
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c1d0a03d305972dbbe14

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.