Subject: Re: [syzbot] [mm?] possible deadlock in __mmap_lock_do_trace_start_locking

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2024 07:05:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 21c38a3bd4ee3fb7337d013a638302fb5e5f9dc2
Author: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed May 1 14:04:11 2024 +0000

    cgroup/rstat: add cgroup_rstat_cpu_lock helpers and tracepoints

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=16695261980000
start commit:   36534d3c5453 tcp: use signed arithmetic in tcp_rtx_probe0_..
git tree:       bpf
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=15695261980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11695261980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=333ebe38d43c42e2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6ff90931779bcdfc840c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1585acfa980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17bdb7ee980000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 21c38a3bd4ee ("cgroup/rstat: add cgroup_rstat_cpu_lock helpers and tracepoints")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection