Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Write in kernfs_path_from_node_locked

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 05:08:12 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 0f818c4bc1f3dc0d6d0ea916e0ab30cf5e75f4c0
Author: Axel Rasmussen <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 24 05:37:42 2020 +0000

    mm: mmap_lock: add tracepoints around lock acquisition

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1626291d500000
start commit:   6174f052 Add linux-next specific files for 20201127
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1526291d500000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1126291d500000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=79c69cf2521bef9c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=19e6dd9943972fa1c58a
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12c3351d500000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14c28809500000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0f818c4bc1f3 ("mm: mmap_lock: add tracepoints around lock acquisition")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection