Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] possible deadlock in do_ip_setsockopt (4)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2024 20:37:04 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d25a92ccae6bed02327b63d138e12e7806830f78
Author: D. Wythe <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 13 18:00:30 2024 +0000

    net/smc: Introduce IPPROTO_SMC

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15e95825980000
start commit:   d2bafcf224f3 Merge tag 'cgroup-for-6.11-rc4-fixes' of git:..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17e95825980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13e95825980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4fc2afd52fd008bb
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e4c27043b9315839452d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10e70233980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10a44815980000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d25a92ccae6b ("net/smc: Introduce IPPROTO_SMC")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection