Subject: Re: [syzbot] [netfilter?] WARNING: ODEBUG bug in hash_netiface4_destroy

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 22:50:05 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 97f7cf1cd80eeed3b7c808b7c12463295c751001
Author: Jozsef Kadlecsik <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jan 29 09:57:01 2024 +0000

    netfilter: ipset: fix performance regression in swap operation

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=179ff138180000
start commit:   6897cea71837 Merge tag 'for-6.8/dm-fixes' of git://git.ker..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=145ff138180000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=105ff138180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=457249c250b93697
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=52bbc0ad036f6f0d4a25
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=174bd5d3e80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16fcf5b0180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 97f7cf1cd80e ("netfilter: ipset: fix performance regression in swap operation")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection