Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in ptp_release

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 15:21:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 8f5de6fb245326704f37d91780b9a10253a8a100
Author: Xabier Marquiegui <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 11 22:39:55 2023 +0000

    ptp: support multiple timestamp event readers

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1019f36f680000
start commit:   89ed67ef126c Merge tag 'net-next-6.7' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1219f36f680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1419f36f680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6e3b1d98cf5a2cca
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8a676a50d4eee2f21539
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13dd173b680000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16ce0840e80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 8f5de6fb2453 ("ptp: support multiple timestamp event readers")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection