Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (Aug 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2024 00:26:27 -0700

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 17 new issues were detected and 9 were fixed.
In total, 110 issues are still open and 1486 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  97695   Yes   possible deadlock in team_del_slave (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=705c61d60b091ef42c04
<2>  12003   Yes   unregister_netdevice: waiting for DEV to become free (8)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=881d65229ca4f9ae8c84
<3>  5132    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<4>  1530    Yes   WARNING in inet_sock_destruct (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=de6565462ab540f50e47
<5>  1221    Yes   WARNING in rcu_check_gp_start_stall
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=111bc509cd9740d7e4aa
<6>  683     Yes   general protection fault in skb_release_data (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ccfa5775bc1bda21ddd1
<7>  670     Yes   possible deadlock in team_port_change_check (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3c47b5843403a45aef57
<8>  588     Yes   WARNING in kcm_write_msgs
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=52624bdfbf2746d37d70
<9>  543     Yes   INFO: task hung in synchronize_rcu (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=222aa26d0a5dbc2e84fe
<10> 488     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in tc_modify_qdisc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9f78d5c664a8c33f4cce

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.