Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 04:04:44 -0700

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 30-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 22 new issues were detected and 11 were fixed.
In total, 178 issues are still open and 1240 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Crashes Repro Title
25343   Yes   BUG: MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAINS too low! (3)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8a249628ae32ea7de3a2
6203    Yes   WARNING in dev_watchdog (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d55372214aff0faa1f1f
3609    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
2575    No    BUG: MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAIN_HLOCKS too low! (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9bbbacfbf1e04d5221f7
1226    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in mii_nway_restart
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1f53a30781af65d2c955
413     Yes   INFO: task hung in rtnetlink_rcv_msg
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8218a8a0ff60c19b8eae
322     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in IP6_ECN_decapsulate
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bf7e6250c7ce248f3ec9
275     Yes   WARNING in kcm_write_msgs
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=52624bdfbf2746d37d70
274     No    KMSAN: uninit-value in __hw_addr_add_ex
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cec7816c907e0923fdcc
255     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in ipv6_find_tlv
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8257f4dcef79de670baf

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].