Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in qrtr_endpoint_post (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 13:27:06 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e42671084361302141a09284fde9bbc14fdd16bf
Author: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 7 12:53:06 2020 +0000

    net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12a8076c900000
start commit:   83bdc727 random32: remove net_rand_state from the latent e..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11a8076c900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16a8076c900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e59ee776d5aa8d55
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1917d778024161609247
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14ac9b60900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14256c5c900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e42671084361 ("net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection