Subject: Re: BUG: corrupted list in nft_obj_del

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:03:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 20651cefd25ffa77a15cab5853b175a6dc975ec2
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jan 9 13:30:48 2018 +0000

     netfilter: x_tables: unbreak module auto loading

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1073a33ee00000
start commit:   8b792f84 Merge branch 'mlxsw-Various-fixes'
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1273a33ee00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1473a33ee00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7e89bd00623fe71e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6ca99af7e70e298bd09d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=168b95e1e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10f29b3ee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 20651cefd25f ("netfilter: x_tables: unbreak module auto loading")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection