Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in trailing_symlink

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 13:44:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 0f98621bef5d2b7ad41f6595899660af344f5016
Author: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Oct 29 00:30:46 2016 +0000

     bpf, inode: add support for symlinks and fix mtime/ctime

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1050253b200000
start commit:   ef78e5ec ia64: export node_distance function
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1250253b200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1450253b200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c94f9f0c0363db4b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a13e5ead792d6df37818
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13633e47400000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0f98621bef5d ("bpf, inode: add support for symlinks and fix  
mtime/ctime")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection