Subject: kernel panic: corrupted stack end detected inside scheduler (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 01:14:02 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    fea49f60c9b7 net: ethernet: ti: cpsw: replace unnecessaril..
git tree:       net-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16d5fae8400000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d6a9eba95cc5dd8e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=05b2210c521c829a20f5
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 8.0.1 20180413 (experimental)
syzkaller repro:https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=108ef064400000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1022672c400000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

RBP: 00007ffdbb414a40 R08: 0000000020000000 R09: 000000000000001c
R10: 0000000000000040 R11: 0000000000000216 R12: 0000000000000004
R13: ffffffffffffffff R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
kasan: CONFIG_KASAN_INLINE enabled
kasan: GPF could be caused by NULL-ptr deref or user memory access
Kernel panic - not syncing: corrupted stack end detected inside scheduler

general protection fault: 0000 [#1] SMP KASAN
CPU: 0 PID: 6188 Comm: syz-executor748 Not tainted 4.18.0-rc6+ #165
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS  
Google 01/01/2011
RIP: 0010:__read_once_size include/linux/compiler.h:188 [inline]
RIP: 0010:compound_head include/linux/page-flags.h:142 [inline]
RIP: 0010:put_page include/linux/mm.h:913 [inline]
RIP: 0010:tls_push_sg+0x2a3/0x880 net/tls/tls_main.c:133
Code: fb 4d 39 e5 75 a2 e8 4c 5f d6 fb 48 8b 85 08 ff ff ff 49 8d 7f 08 48  
b9 00 00 00 00 00 fc ff df c6 00 00 48 89 f8 48 c1 e8 03 <80> 3c 08 00 0f  
85 50 05 00 00 48 8b 85 08 ff ff ff 49 8b 5f 08 80
RSP: 0018:ffff8801c9f1f7b8 EFLAGS: 00010202
RAX: 0000000000000001 RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: dffffc0000000000
RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: ffffffff85a5b634 RDI: 0000000000000008
RBP: ffff8801c9f1f8d8 R08: ffff8801c7d88340 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: fffff94000e38bc6 R11: ffffea00071c5e37 R12: 0000000000000000
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
FS:  000000000119b880(0000) GS:ffff8801db000000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 00007f8c0bf4a000 CR3: 00000001c777e000 CR4: 00000000001406f0
DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Call Trace:
  tls_push_record+0xaf3/0x1400 net/tls/tls_sw.c:247
  tls_sw_push_pending_record+0x22/0x30 net/tls/tls_sw.c:259
  tls_handle_open_record net/tls/tls_main.c:155 [inline]
  tls_sk_proto_close+0x759/0xb90 net/tls/tls_main.c:255
  inet_release+0x104/0x1f0 net/ipv4/af_inet.c:428
  inet6_release+0x50/0x70 net/ipv6/af_inet6.c:459
  __sock_release+0xd7/0x250 net/socket.c:597
  sock_close+0x19/0x20 net/socket.c:1157
  __fput+0x355/0x8b0 fs/file_table.c:209
  ____fput+0x15/0x20 fs/file_table.c:243
  task_work_run+0x1ec/0x2a0 kernel/task_work.c:113
  tracehook_notify_resume include/linux/tracehook.h:192 [inline]
  exit_to_usermode_loop+0x313/0x370 arch/x86/entry/common.c:166
  prepare_exit_to_usermode arch/x86/entry/common.c:197 [inline]
  syscall_return_slowpath arch/x86/entry/common.c:268 [inline]
  do_syscall_64+0x6be/0x820 arch/x86/entry/common.c:293
  entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
RIP: 0033:0x4017f0
Code: 01 f0 ff ff 0f 83 d0 0a 00 00 c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 0f 1f  
44 00 00 83 3d 3d 30 2d 00 00 75 14 b8 03 00 00 00 0f 05 <48> 3d 01 f0 ff  
ff 0f 83 a4 0a 00 00 c3 48 83 ec 08 e8 5a 01 00 00
RSP: 002b:00007ffdbb414a28 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000003
RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000003 RCX: 00000000004017f0
RDX: 00000000fffffdef RSI: 00000000200005c0 RDI: 0000000000000003
RBP: 00007ffdbb414a40 R08: 0000000020000000 R09: 000000000000001c
R10: 0000000000000040 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000004
R13: ffffffffffffffff R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
Modules linked in:
Dumping ftrace buffer:
    (ftrace buffer empty)
Dumping ftrace buffer:
    (ftrace buffer empty)
Kernel Offset: disabled
Rebooting in 86400 seconds..

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bug-status-tracking for how to communicate with  
syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this bug, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches