Subject: Re: BUG: using __this_cpu_read() in preemptible code in ip6_finish_output

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 18:12:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 97cdcf37b57e3f204be3000b9eab9686f38b4356
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 1 14:42:13 2019 +0000

     net: place xmit recursion in softnet data

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11c04b0f200000
start commit:   e1427237 macsec: add noinline tag to avoid a frame size wa..
git tree:       net-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13c04b0f200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15c04b0f200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8e9bc94c16d346a6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=51471b4aae195285a4a3
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=156ffb07200000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14412673200000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 97cdcf37b57e ("net: place xmit recursion in softnet data")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection