Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] WARNING in print_bfs_bug (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 15:54:28 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 0a034d93ee929a9ea89f3fa5f1d8492435b9ee6e
Author: Miaoqian Lin <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jun 3 13:10:43 2022 +0000

    ASoC: cros_ec_codec: Fix refcount leak in cros_ec_codec_platform_probe

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13d40608280000
start commit:   042334a8d424 atlantic:hw_atl2:hw_atl2_utils_fw: Remove unn..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10340608280000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17d40608280000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7205cdba522fe4bc
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=630f83b42d801d922b8b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=147328f8280000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1665151c280000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0a034d93ee92 ("ASoC: cros_ec_codec: Fix refcount leak in cros_ec_codec_platform_probe")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection