Subject: [syzbot] [bpf?] [net?] WARNING in sock_map_delete_elem

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 09:02:26 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    480e035fc4c7 Merge tag 'drm-next-2024-03-13' of https://gi..
git tree:       upstream
console+strace: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1167944e180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c046bf13ef8a8472
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2f4f478b78801c186d39
compiler:       Debian clang version 15.0.6, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.40
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=130cb701180000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=178e0db9180000

Downloadable assets:
disk image: https://storage.googleapis.com/syzbot-assets/82840b143668/disk-480e035f.raw.xz
vmlinux: https://storage.googleapis.com/syzbot-assets/448db0f2aaae/vmlinux-480e035f.xz
kernel image: https://storage.googleapis.com/syzbot-assets/84c11f014272/bzImage-480e035f.xz

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

------------[ cut here ]------------
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 5063 at kernel/softirq.c:362 __local_bh_enable_ip+0x1be/0x200 kernel/softirq.c:362
Modules linked in:
CPU: 0 PID: 5063 Comm: syz-executor103 Not tainted 6.8.0-syzkaller-08073-g480e035fc4c7 #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 02/29/2024
RIP: 0010:__local_bh_enable_ip+0x1be/0x200 kernel/softirq.c:362
Code: 3b 44 24 60 75 52 48 8d 65 d8 5b 41 5c 41 5d 41 5e 41 5f 5d c3 cc cc cc cc 90 0f 0b 90 e9 ca fe ff ff e8 55 00 00 00 eb 9c 90 <0f> 0b 90 e9 fa fe ff ff 48 c7 c1 8c 33 86 8f 80 e1 07 80 c1 03 38
RSP: 0018:ffffc9000443f8e0 EFLAGS: 00010046
RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 1ffff92000887f20 RCX: 0000000000000000
RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000201 RDI: ffffffff895b387a
RBP: ffffc9000443f9a0 R08: ffff888020a859eb R09: 1ffff11004150b3d
R10: dffffc0000000000 R11: ffffed1004150b3e R12: dffffc0000000000
R13: ffff88802e29ba00 R14: ffffc9000443f920 R15: 0000000000000201
FS:  00005555629fd380(0000) GS:ffff8880b9400000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 00007f8ef4f2501d CR3: 000000007ef10000 CR4: 00000000003506f0
DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Call Trace:
 <TASK>
 spin_unlock_bh include/linux/spinlock.h:396 [inline]
 __sock_map_delete net/core/sock_map.c:424 [inline]
 sock_map_delete_elem+0xca/0x140 net/core/sock_map.c:446
 bpf_prog_2c29ac5cdc6b1842+0x42/0x46
 bpf_dispatcher_nop_func include/linux/bpf.h:1234 [inline]
 __bpf_prog_run include/linux/filter.h:657 [inline]
 bpf_prog_run include/linux/filter.h:664 [inline]
 __bpf_trace_run kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c:2381 [inline]
 bpf_trace_run3+0x238/0x460 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c:2421
 trace_kmem_cache_free include/trace/events/kmem.h:114 [inline]
 kmem_cache_free+0x23c/0x2b0 mm/slub.c:4343
 __sigqueue_free kernel/signal.c:451 [inline]
 collect_signal kernel/signal.c:594 [inline]
 __dequeue_signal+0x4ac/0x5c0 kernel/signal.c:616
 dequeue_signal+0x169/0x5a0 kernel/signal.c:639
 get_signal+0x5f7/0x1850 kernel/signal.c:2787
 arch_do_signal_or_restart+0x96/0x860 arch/x86/kernel/signal.c:310
 exit_to_user_mode_loop kernel/entry/common.c:105 [inline]
 exit_to_user_mode_prepare include/linux/entry-common.h:328 [inline]
 __syscall_exit_to_user_mode_work kernel/entry/common.c:201 [inline]
 syscall_exit_to_user_mode+0xc9/0x360 kernel/entry/common.c:212
 do_syscall_64+0x10a/0x240 arch/x86/entry/common.c:89
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x6d/0x75
RIP: 0033:0x7f8ef4f03443
Code: 00 00 00 00 00 66 90 83 ff 03 74 7b 83 ff 02 b8 fa ff ff ff 49 89 ca 0f 44 f8 80 3d 3e 0c 05 00 00 74 14 b8 e6 00 00 00 0f 05 <f7> d8 c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 48 83 ec 28 48 89 54 24 10
RSP: 002b:00007ffdd3126958 EFLAGS: 00000202 ORIG_RAX: 00000000000000e6
RAX: fffffffffffffdfc RBX: 00000000000013c9 RCX: 00007f8ef4f03443
RDX: 00007ffdd3126970 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000000
RBP: 00000000000f4240 R08: 0000000000000010 R09: 00007f8ef4e9b0b0
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000202 R12: 0000000000012e67
R13: 00007ffdd31269ac R14: 00007ffdd31269c0 R15: 00007ffdd31269b0
 </TASK>

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.

If the report is already addressed, let syzbot know by replying with:
#syz fix: exact-commit-title

If you want syzbot to run the reproducer, reply with:
#syz test: git://repo/address.git branch-or-commit-hash
If you attach or paste a git patch, syzbot will apply it before testing.

If you want to overwrite report's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set subsystems: new-subsystem
(See the list of subsystem names on the web dashboard)

If the report is a duplicate of another one, reply with:
#syz dup: exact-subject-of-another-report

If you want to undo deduplication, reply with:
#syz undup