Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in ext4_xattr_set_entry (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 17:27:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 8835cae5f2abd7f7a3143afe357f416aff5517a4
Author: Chris Lapa <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jan 11 01:44:47 2017 +0000

     power: supply: bq27xxx: adds specific support for bq27520-g4 revision.

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=16661f41e00000
start commit:   ae4b064e Merge tag 'afs-fixes-20191211' of git://git.kerne..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=15661f41e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11661f41e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=79f79de2a27d3e3d
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4a39a025912b265cacef
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15ec1332e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=163455dee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 8835cae5f2ab ("power: supply: bq27xxx: adds specific support for  
bq27520-g4 revision.")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection