Subject: Re: general protection fault in hash_mac4_uadt

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 11:43:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 23c42a403a9cfdbad6004a556c927be7dd61a8ee
Author: Jozsef Kadlecsik <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Oct 27 13:07:40 2018 +0000

     netfilter: ipset: Introduction of new commands and protocol version 7

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=16b9d5fee00000
start commit:   c101fffc Merge tag 'mlx5-fixes-2020-01-06' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=15b9d5fee00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11b9d5fee00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=f2f3ef188b7e16cf
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cabfabc5c6bf63369d04
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14896eb9e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=139ed115e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 23c42a403a9c ("netfilter: ipset: Introduction of new commands and  
protocol version 7")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection