Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireless report (Jun 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:49:52 -0700

Hello wireless maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireless subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireless

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 33 issues are still open and 106 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  7542    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in hwsim_cloned_frame_received_nl
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b2645b5bf1512b81fa22
<2>  5766    Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_bss_info_change_notify
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=09d1cd2f71e6dd3bfd2c
<3>  4308    Yes   WARNING in __ieee80211_beacon_get
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18c783c5cf6a781e3e2c
<4>  4188    Yes   WARNING in __cfg80211_ibss_joined (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f064ba1704c2466e36d
<5>  1163    Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_link_info_change_notify (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=de87c09cc7b964ea2e23
<6>  1136    No    WARNING in ieee80211_ibss_csa_beacon (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b10a54cb0355d83fd75c
<7>  806     Yes   WARNING in ar5523_submit_rx_cmd/usb_submit_urb
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6101b0c732dea13ea55b
<8>  669     Yes   WARNING in __rate_control_send_low
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fdc5123366fb9c3fdc6d
<9>  640     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_start_next_roc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c3a167b5615df4ccd7fb
<10> 416     Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_global_led_trigger_worker (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2e39bc6569d281acbcfb

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.