Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: use-after-free Read in blk_mq_exit_sched

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:04:07 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit f9006acc8dfe59e25aa75729728ac57a8d84fc32
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Apr 21 07:51:08 2021 +0000

    netfilter: arp_tables: pass table pointer via nf_hook_ops

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14e76d88300000
start commit:   a1f92694 Add linux-next specific files for 20210518
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16e76d88300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12e76d88300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d612e75ffd53a6d3
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=77ba3d171a25c56756ea
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13c901ebd00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1406b797d00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: f9006acc8dfe ("netfilter: arp_tables: pass table pointer via nf_hook_ops")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection