Subject: Re: [syzbot] [usb?] WARNING in usbnet_start_xmit/usb_submit_urb

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 06:32:22 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 45bf39f8df7f05efb83b302c65ae3b9bc92b7065
Author: Alan Stern <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jan 31 20:49:04 2023 +0000

    USB: core: Don't hold device lock while reading the "descriptors" sysfs file

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=124b5877280000
start commit:   692b7dc87ca6 Merge tag 'hyperv-fixes-signed-20230619' of g..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=114b5877280000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=164b5877280000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=2cbd298d0aff1140
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=63ee658b9a100ffadbe2
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1760094b280000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1359cdf3280000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 45bf39f8df7f ("USB: core: Don't hold device lock while reading the "descriptors" sysfs file")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection