Subject: Re: [syzbot] [kvm?] [net?] [virt?] general protection fault in virtio_transport_purge_skbs

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 15:45:25 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 71dc9ec9ac7d3eee785cdc986c3daeb821381e20
Author: Bobby Eshleman <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jan 13 22:21:37 2023 +0000

    virtio/vsock: replace virtio_vsock_pkt with sk_buff

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12661f29c80000
start commit:   fff5a5e7f528 Merge tag 'for-linus' of git://git.armlinux.o..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11661f29c80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16661f29c80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=aaa4b45720ca0519
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=befff0a9536049e7902e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14365781c80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12eebc66c80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 71dc9ec9ac7d ("virtio/vsock: replace virtio_vsock_pkt with sk_buff")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection