Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in j1939_xtp_rx_abort_one

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 18:43:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 9d71dd0c70099914fcd063135da3c580865e924c
Author: The j1939 authors <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 8 09:48:36 2018 +0000

     can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1157fb1ae00000
start commit:   a99d8080 Linux 5.4-rc6
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1357fb1ae00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1557fb1ae00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=896c87b73c6fcda6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=db4869ba599c0de9b13e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1435c078e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=139a3542e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9d71dd0c7009 ("can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection