Subject: [syzbot] Monthly netfilter report (Jan 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 02:47:20 -0800

Hello netfilter maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the netfilter subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/netfilter

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 4 issues are still open and 157 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 45      Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in gc_worker (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=eec403943a2a2455adaa
<2> 4       Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in tcp_setsockopt
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1a11c39caf29450eac9f
<3> 2       Yes   WARNING in __nf_unregister_net_hook (6)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=de4025c006ec68ac56fc

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.