Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: use-after-free Write in sctp_auth_shkey_hold

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:33:10 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 56dd525abd56f7acd7b44a52935726e3ada4916c
Author: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Aug 19 14:02:49 2019 +0000

    sctp: add SCTP_AUTH_SUPPORTED sockopt

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=162bdf22300000
start commit:   6f20c8adb181 net/tcp_fastopen: fix data races around tfo_a..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=152bdf22300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=112bdf22300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6da37c7627210105
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b774577370208727d12b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12d37b4a300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=114bd0ea300000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 56dd525abd56 ("sctp: add SCTP_AUTH_SUPPORTED sockopt")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection