Subject: [syzbot] Monthly rdma report (Aug 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 01:43:21 -0700

Hello rdma maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the rdma subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/rdma

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 5 issues are still open and 60 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 33      No    INFO: task hung in disable_device
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4d0c396361b5dc5d610f
<2> 24      No    WARNING in rxe_pool_cleanup
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=221e213bf17f17e0d6cd
<3> 2       No    possible deadlock in sock_set_reuseaddr
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=af5682e4f50cd6bce838

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.