Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bluetooth?] BUG: sleeping function called from invalid context in hci_cmd_sync_submit

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 21:59:44 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit a13f316e90fdb1fb6df6582e845aa9b3270f3581
Author: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 27 00:25:06 2023 +0000

    Bluetooth: hci_conn: Consolidate code for aborting connections

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10885e54680000
start commit:   bd6c11bc43c4 Merge tag 'net-next-6.6' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12885e54680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14885e54680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=634e05b4025da9da
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e7be5be00de0c3c2d782
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15bd8168680000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17f4d048680000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a13f316e90fd ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Consolidate code for aborting connections")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection