Subject: Re: INFO: task hung in tls_sw_release_resources_tx

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:06:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 130b392c6cd6b2aed1b7eb32253d4920babb4891
Author: Dave Watson <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jan 30 21:58:31 2019 +0000

     net: tls: Add tls 1.3 support

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=118e8dee600000
start commit:   6d5afe20 sctp: fix memleak in sctp_send_reset_streams
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=138e8dee600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=158e8dee600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a4c9e9f08e9e8960
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6a9ff159672dfbb41c95
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17cb0502600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14d5dc22600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 130b392c6cd6 ("net: tls: Add tls 1.3 support")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection