Subject: Re: [syzbot] general protection fault in io_commit_cqring (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 04:28:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit f9d6725bf44a5b9412b5da07e3467100fe2af236
Author: Alexander Lobakin <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Feb 13 14:11:50 2021 +0000

    skbuff: use __build_skb_around() in __alloc_skb()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11934b3ad00000
start commit:   81b1d39f Merge tag '5.12-rc4-smb3' of git://git.samba.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13934b3ad00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15934b3ad00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=daeff30c2474a60f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0e905eb8228070c457a0
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10e0ed06d00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1144754ed00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: f9d6725bf44a ("skbuff: use __build_skb_around() in __alloc_skb()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection