Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in sk_psock_unlink

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 14:49:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 48a3c64b4649b5b23a4ca756af93b4ee820ff883
Author: Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jun 29 14:11:03 2018 +0000

     Merge tag 'drm-fixes-2018-06-29' of  
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11f92d6ca00000
start commit:   f49aa1de Merge tag 'for-5.2-rc1-tag' of git://git.kernel.o..
git tree:       net-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13f92d6ca00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15f92d6ca00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=fc045131472947d7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3acd9f67a6a15766686e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13adf56ca00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 48a3c64b4649 ("Merge tag 'drm-fixes-2018-06-29' of  
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection