Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireguard report (Aug 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:40:51 -0700

Hello wireguard maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireguard subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireguard

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 6 issues are still open and 14 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 763     No    KCSAN: data-race in wg_packet_send_staged_packets / wg_packet_send_staged_packets (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6ba34f16b98fe40daef1
<2> 511     No    KCSAN: data-race in wg_packet_decrypt_worker / wg_packet_rx_poll (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d1de830e4ecdaac83d89
<3> 3       Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in wg_ratelimiter_gc_entries (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c1cc0083f159b67cb192

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.