Subject: Re: [syzbot] INFO: task hung in hci_power_on

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:43:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d0b137062b2de75b264b84143d21c98abc5f5ad2
Author: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 27 23:58:59 2021 +0000

    Bluetooth: hci_sync: Rework init stages

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1674ba1ff00000
start commit:   9d004b2f4fea Merge tag 'cxl-for-5.19' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1574ba1ff00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1174ba1ff00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=3c367f7c347f1679
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8d7b9ced2a99394b0a50
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=103f3755f00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17f4cf3df00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d0b137062b2d ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Rework init stages")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection