Subject: [syzbot] [wireless] Monthly Report

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 08:33:53 -0700

Hello wireless maintainers/developers,

This is a 30-day syzbot report for wireless subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireless

During the period, 6 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 45 issues are still open and 102 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Crashes Repro Title
6721    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in hwsim_cloned_frame_received_nl
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b2645b5bf1512b81fa22
4059    Yes   WARNING in __cfg80211_ibss_joined (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f064ba1704c2466e36d
3067    Yes   WARNING in __ieee80211_beacon_get
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18c783c5cf6a781e3e2c
806     Yes   INFO: task hung in switchdev_deferred_process_work (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8ecc009e206a956ab317
558     Yes   WARNING in __rate_control_send_low
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fdc5123366fb9c3fdc6d
517     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_start_next_roc
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c3a167b5615df4ccd7fb
245     Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_global_led_trigger_worker (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2e39bc6569d281acbcfb
232     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_link_info_change_notify (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=de87c09cc7b964ea2e23
196     No    WARNING in ieee80211_ibss_csa_beacon (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b10a54cb0355d83fd75c
10      Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in ath9k_wmi_ctrl_rx
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f2cb6e0ffdb961921e4d

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].