Subject: Re: general protection fault in hci_phy_link_complete_evt

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 00:31:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b59abfbed638037f3b51eeb73266892cd2df177f
Author: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Sep 15 13:30:03 2016 +0000

    mac80211_hwsim: statically initialize hwsim_radios list

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15dd5f98900000
start commit:   c0842fbc random32: move the pseudo-random 32-bit definitio..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17dd5f98900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13dd5f98900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=cf567e8c7428377e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18e38290a2a263b31aa0
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17e4e094900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1143e7ca900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b59abfbed638 ("mac80211_hwsim: statically initialize hwsim_radios list")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection