Subject: [syzbot] Monthly dccp report (Sep 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 02:08:34 -0700

Hello dccp maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the dccp subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/dccp

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 1 were fixed.
In total, 4 issues are still open and 6 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 102     Yes   KASAN: use-after-free Read in ccid2_hc_tx_packet_recv
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=554ccde221001ab5479a
<2> 50      Yes   BUG: "hc->tx_t_ipi == NUM" holds (exception!) at net/dccp/ccids/ccid3.c:LINE/ccid3_update_send_interval()
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=94641ba6c1d768b1e35e
<3> 13      Yes   BUG: stored value of X_recv is zero at net/dccp/ccids/ccid3.c:LINE/ccid3_first_li() (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2ad8ef335371014d4dc7

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.