Subject: Re: WARNING in submit_bio_checks

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 22:00:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 449325b52b7a6208f65ed67d3484fd7b7184477b
Author: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue May 22 02:22:29 2018 +0000

    umh: introduce fork_usermode_blob() helper

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10fc4b00900000
start commit:   9e50b94b Add linux-next specific files for 20200703
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12fc4b00900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14fc4b00900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=f99cc0faa1476ed6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4c50ac32e5b10e4133e1
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1111fb6d100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1218fa1f100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 449325b52b7a ("umh: introduce fork_usermode_blob() helper")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection