Subject: Re: [syzbot] [wireless?] WARNING in rate_control_rate_init (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:57:04 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b303835dabe0340f932ebb4e260d2229f79b0684
Author: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Jul 23 20:08:49 2022 +0000

    wifi: mac80211: accept STA changes without link changes

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=125a86dce80000
start commit:   a214724554ae Merge tag 'wireless-next-2023-11-27' of git:/..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=115a86dce80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=165a86dce80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=abf6d5a82dab01fe
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=62d7eef57b09bfebcd84
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10a4fc64e80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1363b22ce80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b303835dabe0 ("wifi: mac80211: accept STA changes without link changes")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection