Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING: kmalloc bug in hash_ipport_create

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 03:32:11 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 7661809d493b426e979f39ab512e3adf41fbcc69
Author: Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 14 16:45:49 2021 +0000

    mm: don't allow oversized kvmalloc() calls

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15bb0a93300000
start commit:   626bf91a292e Merge tag 'net-5.15-rc1' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17bb0a93300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13bb0a93300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=16e23f04679ec35e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a568bbab323b96631e61
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=178b5d0d300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16fad1dd300000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7661809d493b ("mm: don't allow oversized kvmalloc() calls")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection