Subject: INFO: trying to register non-static key in skb_dequeue

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:54:21 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    83bdc727 random32: remove net_rand_state from the latent e..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=119bc404900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c0cfcf935bcc94d2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fadfba6a911f6bf71842
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 10.1.0-syz 20200507
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16ce9270900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1485c092900000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

IPVS: ftp: loaded support on port[0] = 21
INFO: trying to register non-static key.
the code is fine but needs lockdep annotation.
turning off the locking correctness validator.
CPU: 1 PID: 6833 Comm: syz-executor596 Not tainted 5.8.0-rc7-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
Call Trace:
 __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
 dump_stack+0x18f/0x20d lib/dump_stack.c:118
 assign_lock_key kernel/locking/lockdep.c:894 [inline]
 register_lock_class+0x157d/0x1630 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1206
 __lock_acquire+0xfa/0x56e0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4259
 lock_acquire+0x1f1/0xad0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4959
 __raw_spin_lock_irqsave include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:110 [inline]
 _raw_spin_lock_irqsave+0x8c/0xc0 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:159
 skb_dequeue+0x1c/0x180 net/core/skbuff.c:3038
 skb_queue_purge+0x21/0x30 net/core/skbuff.c:3076
 l2cap_chan_del+0x61d/0x1300 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c:657
 l2cap_conn_del+0x46a/0x9e0 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c:1890
 l2cap_disconn_cfm net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c:8159 [inline]
 l2cap_disconn_cfm+0x85/0xa0 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c:8152
 hci_disconn_cfm include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h:1355 [inline]
 hci_conn_hash_flush+0x114/0x220 net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c:1536
 hci_dev_do_close+0x5c6/0x1080 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c:1761
 hci_unregister_dev+0x1a3/0xe20 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c:3606
 vhci_release+0x70/0xe0 drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c:340
 __fput+0x33c/0x880 fs/file_table.c:281
 task_work_run+0xdd/0x190 kernel/task_work.c:135
 exit_task_work include/linux/task_work.h:25 [inline]
 do_exit+0xb72/0x2a40 kernel/exit.c:805
 do_group_exit+0x125/0x310 kernel/exit.c:903
 __do_sys_exit_group kernel/exit.c:914 [inline]
 __se_sys_exit_group kernel/exit.c:912 [inline]
 __x64_sys_exit_group+0x3a/0x50 kernel/exit.c:912
 do_syscall_64+0x60/0xe0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:384
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x44/0xa9
RIP: 0033:0x444fe8
Code: Bad RIP value.
RSP: 002b:00007ffde50eda98 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 00000000000000e7
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000000444fe8
RDX: 0000000000000001 RSI: 000000000000003c RDI: 0000000000000001
RBP: 00000000004cce10 R08: 00000000000000e7 R09: ffffffffffffffd0
R10: 00007f0c43ebb700 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000001
R13: 00000000006e0200 R14: 0000000001898850 R15: 0000000000000001

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this issue, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches