Subject: Re: BUG: using smp_processor_id() in preemptible code in tipc_crypto_xmit

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 03:59:07 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e1f32190cf7ddd55778b460e7d44af3f76529698
Author: Tuong Lien <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Nov 8 05:05:12 2019 +0000

    tipc: add support for AEAD key setting via netlink

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11b738a0900000
start commit:   11ba4688 Linux 5.8-rc5
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13b738a0900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15b738a0900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e944500a36bc4d55
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=263f8c0d007dc09b2dda
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14000957100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12d30d67100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e1f32190cf7d ("tipc: add support for AEAD key setting via netlink")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection