Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] possible deadlock in __unix_gc

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:01:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 47d8ac011fe1c9251070e1bd64cb10b48193ec51
Author: Michal Luczaj <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 9 20:09:39 2024 +0000

    af_unix: Fix garbage collector racing against connect()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13f440d3180000
start commit:   4d2008430ce8 Merge tag 'docs-6.9-fixes2' of git://git.lwn...
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=100c40d3180000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17f440d3180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=98d5a8e00ed1044a
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fa379358c28cc87cc307
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16a8fb4f180000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17ceeb73180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 47d8ac011fe1 ("af_unix: Fix garbage collector racing against connect()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection