Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in rhashtable_walk_enter

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 10:45:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 7e27e8d6130c5e88fac9ddec4249f7f2337fe7f8
Author: Junwei Hu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 16 02:51:15 2019 +0000

     tipc: switch order of device registration to fix a crash

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10dbe682a00000
start commit:   510e2ced ipv6: fix src addr routing with the exception table
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12dbe682a00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14dbe682a00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=82f0809e8f0a8c87
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=21ad49ad4c11cbfba8d7
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1648fdb2a00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16437cf8a00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7e27e8d6130c ("tipc: switch order of device registration to fix a  
crash")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection