Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (Jun 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 05:38:58 -0700

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 8 new issues were detected and 15 were fixed.
In total, 78 issues are still open and 1279 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  6422    Yes   WARNING in dev_watchdog (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d55372214aff0faa1f1f
<2>  3717    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<3>  838     Yes   INFO: task hung in switchdev_deferred_process_work (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8ecc009e206a956ab317
<4>  516     Yes   INFO: task hung in rtnetlink_rcv_msg
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8218a8a0ff60c19b8eae
<5>  431     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in IP6_ECN_decapsulate
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bf7e6250c7ce248f3ec9
<6>  424     No    KMSAN: uninit-value in __hw_addr_add_ex
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cec7816c907e0923fdcc
<7>  326     Yes   WARNING in kcm_write_msgs
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=52624bdfbf2746d37d70
<8>  249     Yes   KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in decode_session6
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2bcc71839223ec82f056
<9>  193     Yes   general protection fault in scatterwalk_copychunks (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=66e3ea42c4b176748b9c
<10> 172     Yes   BUG: corrupted list in p9_fd_cancelled (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1d26c4ed77bc6c5ed5e6

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.