Subject: Re: WARNING in ieee802154_get_llsec_params

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 22:37:04 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b60673c4c418bef7550d02faf53c34fbfeb366bf
Author: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Mar 3 05:05:15 2020 +0000

    nl802154: add missing attribute validation for dev_type

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=100b11b0d00000
start commit:   f5427c24 Add linux-next specific files for 20210304
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=120b11b0d00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=140b11b0d00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a7876f68bf0bea99
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cde43a581a8e5f317bc2
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=124c7b46d00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1276f5b0d00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b60673c4c418 ("nl802154: add missing attribute validation for dev_type")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection