Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireless report (Nov 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 10:49:21 -0800

Hello wireless maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireless subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireless

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 32 issues are still open and 117 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  5951    Yes   WARNING in __ieee80211_beacon_get
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18c783c5cf6a781e3e2c
<2>  4366    Yes   WARNING in __cfg80211_ibss_joined (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f064ba1704c2466e36d
<3>  3474    Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_rx_list
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8830db5d3593b5546d2e
<4>  3175    Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_link_info_change_notify (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=de87c09cc7b964ea2e23
<5>  2663    No    WARNING in ieee80211_ibss_csa_beacon (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b10a54cb0355d83fd75c
<6>  984     Yes   WARNING in __rate_control_send_low
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fdc5123366fb9c3fdc6d
<7>  829     Yes   WARNING in ar5523_submit_rx_cmd/usb_submit_urb
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6101b0c732dea13ea55b
<8>  734     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_start_next_roc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c3a167b5615df4ccd7fb
<9>  357     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_bss_info_change_notify (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=dd4779978217b1973180
<10> 61      Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_free_ack_frame (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ac648b0525be1feba506

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.