Subject: INFO: trying to register non-static key in skb_queue_purge

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:54:21 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    83bdc727 random32: remove net_rand_state from the latent e..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11088204900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e59ee776d5aa8d55
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=99efc1c133eff186721a
compiler:       clang version 10.0.0 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/ c2443155a0fb245c8f17f2c1c72b6ea391e86e81)
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12429014900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12dbc404900000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

IPVS: ftp: loaded support on port[0] = 21
INFO: trying to register non-static key.
the code is fine but needs lockdep annotation.
turning off the locking correctness validator.
CPU: 0 PID: 6819 Comm: syz-executor370 Not tainted 5.8.0-rc7-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
Call Trace:
 __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
 dump_stack+0x1f0/0x31e lib/dump_stack.c:118
 register_lock_class+0xf06/0x1520 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:893
 __lock_acquire+0x102/0x2c30 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4259
 lock_acquire+0x160/0x720 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4959
 __raw_spin_lock_irqsave include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:110 [inline]
 _raw_spin_lock_irqsave+0x9e/0xc0 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:159
 skb_dequeue net/core/skbuff.c:3038 [inline]
 skb_queue_purge+0x2e/0x1c0 net/core/skbuff.c:3076
 l2cap_conn_del+0x3de/0x650 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c:1890
 hci_disconn_cfm include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h:1355 [inline]
 hci_conn_hash_flush+0x127/0x200 net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c:1536
 hci_dev_do_close+0xb7b/0x1040 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c:1761
 hci_unregister_dev+0x16d/0x1590 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c:3606
 vhci_release+0x73/0xc0 drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c:340
 __fput+0x2f0/0x750 fs/file_table.c:281
 task_work_run+0x137/0x1c0 kernel/task_work.c:135
 exit_task_work include/linux/task_work.h:25 [inline]
 do_exit+0x601/0x1f80 kernel/exit.c:805
 do_group_exit+0x161/0x2d0 kernel/exit.c:903
 __do_sys_exit_group+0x13/0x20 kernel/exit.c:914
 __se_sys_exit_group+0x10/0x10 kernel/exit.c:912
 __x64_sys_exit_group+0x37/0x40 kernel/exit.c:912
 do_syscall_64+0x73/0xe0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:384
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x44/0xa9
RIP: 0033:0x444fe8
Code: Bad RIP value.
RSP: 002b:00007ffe95cf39a8 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 00000000000000e7
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000000444fe8
RDX: 0000000000000001 RSI: 000000000000003c RDI: 0000000000000001
RBP: 00000000004cce10 R08: 00000000000000e7 R09: ffffffffffffffd0
R10: 00007fa6b64e3700 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000001
R13: 00000000006e0200 R14: 00000000011eb850 R15: 0000000000000001

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this issue, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches