Subject: Re: [syzbot] general protection fault in hidraw_release

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 02:17:08 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e4b8954074f6d0db01c8c97d338a67f9389c042f
Author: Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 7 01:30:37 2021 +0000

    netlink: add net device refcount tracker to struct ethnl_req_info

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15179fa8700000
start commit:   9f7fb8de5d9b Merge tag 'spi-fix-v5.17-rc2' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17179fa8700000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13179fa8700000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=3e56c9b92aaaee24
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=953a33deaf38c66a915e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15fff530700000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=106469f0700000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e4b8954074f6 ("netlink: add net device refcount tracker to struct ethnl_req_info")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection